Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 1998 14:00:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sys/compile directories...

Umm, now that we have alpha as well as i386 regularly compiling along,
would it be conceivable to have the compile directory become either
sys/compile/<ARCH>/<CONFIGNAME> or have it as part of sys/<ARCH>/compile
(I probably prefer the latter- but in either case, I use the same sys tree
for developing both, and two different GENERIC's are a problem..)