Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:24:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Troy Corbin <troyc@titan.communitech.net>
To:        reichert@numachi.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on BookPC

Brian-

On a cheapo spending spree, I bought 4 of the BookPC's and threw 4.2 on
them. After disabling the modem, soundcard, etc in the BIOS, the only BAD
thing ive experienced with them is occassional high latency to my gateway.
Usually a reboot fixes this... Lately ive blamed it on the off-brand
onboard NIC, but havent had time to dive into the problem deeper.

Oh well, still a decent cheap solution.

-troy