Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:28:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Beattie <beattie@aracnet.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@rover.village.org>
Cc:        leifn@neland.dk, sheldonh@iafrica.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AIC

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

> The aic driver will likely oneday be ported.  However, no one has come
> forward to do it.  It is a highly desirable driver to have (even if

Umm, I'm still working on the aic driver.  Slowly, but working on it.

> writing it would be a pain) because the only pccard scsi cards that are
> out there are aic-6[23]60 based.

Not having a pcmcia slot or card, I am not sure about support for this.

> However, the sad fact is that the development is less than active on this
> driver.

It is a fact, sad? Im not sure.  except for the pccard stuff there is much
better stuff than the 6x60 based hardware.

Brian Beattie            | The only problem with
beattie@aracnet.com      | winning the rat race ...
www.aracnet.com/~beattie | in the end you're still a rat