Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:46:37 -0700 (MST)
From:      Peter <peterk@americanisp.net>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
Cc:        Drew Tomlinson <drewt@writeme.com>, "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: How to Resume a Suspended Process

>       Use ps to fine the pid, then fg with the pid to bring it back.

I have tried this on RH 6.1 box, have yet to try on FBSD but, can I do
that to processes moving them from on telnet session into another one?

telnet session 1=ctrl+z
telnet session 2=ps |grep proggie |fg pid

it does not bring the process up on that session.

How about from a tty to an xterm in X?

**Random Fortune for this instance of pine**
Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
		-- Groucho Marx

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash!
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve!