Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:05:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SprintPCS modem, no catch

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <Pine.BSI.4.05L.10110051432380.21677-100000@blues.jpj.net> Ben Hockenhull writes:
> : So, I was looking all over for some fine print on this modem in the manual

You will also get 2500 minutes of free service over sixty days.

60days/ 7days/week = 60/7 weeks 8.blah weeks

hmm lessee hear ~45minutes on the bus each way, ~5minutes of which are in
the bus tunnel so i am sure it will drop the connection just like my phone
does.

that's 80 min/day * 5days/week = 400min/week

2500 min/ 400 min/week = 25/4 weeks =  6.25 weeks.

looks like i'll have to be parsimonious with the connect time on the ol'
bus....and no demo-ing it to my geek friends either unless they wanna ride
the bus with moi.....

wonder how much the 'real' minutes are gonna cost?

i'll stop spamming now, unless somebody responds :-)

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life