Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:56:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Arek Czereszewski <arek@wup-katowice.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Natd and natd_interface

Hi

I have configuration like this:

Intrenet - fxp0 (public IP) [freebsd box] - fxp1 (public IP) class /28 and
                                           some workstatins connected,
                                          mail daemon, www and others
                                        - fxp1 alias 192.168.0.1/24
                                          and LAN
And now what interface in rc.conf must be natd_interface, fxp1 or fxp0?
Secend question is:
This rule for ipfw is OK for configuration what i have?
ipfw add 50 divert natd all from 192.168.0.0/24 to any via fxp1

I'm new in freebsd world. Can somebody help me?

Arek

P.S.
My english is awful, sorry.