Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 1996 14:49:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Geoff Davidson <geoff@sales.org>, davidg@Root.COM, current@FreeBSD.org, Cat Okita <cat@ki.net>, Geoff Davidson <geoff@ki.net>
Subject:   Re: MotherBoard Jumper Settings...

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> But there is, nonetheless, a very valid lesson to be learned here and
> that's that it really isn't a good idea to bombard the developers with
> messages and PRs (I think we have about 10 open ones from Marc which
> are related to this problem) until you've really checked everything
> else, first.  The alternative is that you burn up all your bug
> reporting "credit" on something stupid and have people then whap
> `delete' on all your future stuff because they don't want to be sent
> on any more wild goose chases.  Sort of a twist on the boy who cried
> wolf.. :)

	Look for a bunch of closed reports over the next hour or so :(

	Looking hopefully at Jordan, I wonder if all those closed reports
in the database balance out the ones I opened? :)

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org