Date:      Fri, 2 May 1997 12:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   fatal process exception?

Hmph, never seen this before, until I tried to run CVSUP today to update
my box:

fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x2c5008
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x2c2e24
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x35efa8
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x2c2ce8
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x2c5008

Not sure exactly what it thinks is the problem.  ^C works, and the system
seems fine, except when I run that program.