Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: DPT crashes

So tell me what you need?  Not much I can tell you.  The system was idle,
except for a CVSup of -current.

In the middle of the cvsup, it just stopped, with that error message, and
was sitting in ddb>.

I tried panic for grins, and it said "syncing disks", but never saw any
disk activity.

Waited several minutes, rebooted, and it came up.

BTW, the -current patch in /crash doesn't seem to apply to a real
-current, or at least, it won't on mine, while the 2.2.2 patch applies
fine.