Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 1997 08:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qmail vs Sendmail?

Anybody care to share their comments?  I need a simple high volume mail
server, supporting POP and smtp, and delivery to procmail for final
delivery.

I'm familiar with sendmail, and it works just fine, but I wasn't real
thrilled with throughput, even on relatively high-end PC hardware.

I have no experience with qmail, but the docs make it look interesting.

If anybody's willing to share their views, I'd appreciate it.