Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:33:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Roddie Hasan <roddie@krweb.net>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice Newsgroups...

> 	... but all the talk in the Unix group(s) are Linux related...I'm
> trying to throw *something* in there FreeBSD (like, asking for a port?),
> but I'm just one person...

FYI - I just downloaded the Linux version of StarOffice 4.0 (45 megs),
gunzip/untar'd it, and ran the setup program.  Its interface is similar to
a Windows program setup.  I did the minimum install (75 megs), and it runs
beautifully under FreeBSD 3.0-current with linux_lib installed.

Roddie

<>> Roddie Hasan - roddie@krweb.net - http://www.krweb.net/roddie
<>> "Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."