Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:31:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Francisco Reyes <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        FreeBSd Chat list <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Looking for X email client

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Francisco Reyes wrote:

:Any suggestions on an X email client?
:I just tried "spruce" and it was horrible. Not only it crashed
:continuously, it even froze the entire machine. The first time
:in 5 years using FreeBSD that a program freezes the whole
:machine. I could not even ssh in from another computer.

What's wrong with a terminal based one?  You can do xterm -e foo so you can
launch it from a menu or a desktop icon if you feel the need.

David