Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 03:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        "David S. Miller" <davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu>
Cc:        durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us, jkh@time.cdrom.com, jbryant@tfs.net, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: On Holy Wars, and a Plea for Peace [sorry Danny, wherever you are, but the title fits]...

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, David S. Miller wrote:

> I thought a year or so ago CMU CS departments decided that NetBSD or
> similar would be used in some form for OS classes and/or research, or
> something like this.  Has the situation changed?

Harvey Mudd College (if anyone cares) is using NetBSD in a system
administration class, as well as Solaris.  And I heard from a sysadmin
there that their next batch of web server machines will be FreeBSD boxes,
instead of the Solaris/SPARCs they've bought up until now.

> David S. Miller, davem@caip.rutgers.edu /_____________/ / // /_/ ><

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."