Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 17:11:52 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Pedro Vapi <vapi@student.dei.uc.pt>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   My dear sio1 (COM2)

Hi,

I am going to put here a question not exactly about freebsd, but i am
desperated...
I have mysteriously losed contact with my sio1. Suddendly, it started to
say, sio1: not found at [????]

I have instaled a modem in the same COM and IRQ. Does it matters?
I have removed the modem, but it still says it doesn't exists...
Does i need to change my Motherboard?
Ah, using DOS or W95 the problem is the same... also, if the problem
exists in W95, i wouldn't be surprised, but in FreeBSD it means that a
real problem is going with my dear sio1!!! :((((

I would really appreciate answers...
Thx in advance!

()'s
Pedro Vapi