Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Undefined symbol `_cfree'

Hi folks,

I'm fiddling with the beta version of xfig and transfig, and I've jammed
up against something in the new transfig.  I'm wondering if one of you
folks with more experience at this would recognize something like this
error:

cc -o fig2dev -m486 -O2 -L/usr/X11R6/lib fig2dev.o psfonts.o iso2tex.o
arrow.o bound.o trans_spline.o free.o read.o read1_3.o latex_line.o
getopt.c dev/libtransfig.a -L/usr/local/lib -ljpeg -L/usr/lib -lXpm -lX11
-lm
free.o: Undefined symbol `_cfree' referenced from text segment ***
Error code 1

This just seems to me like one of those errors where someone would say 'oh
you need to #include <bah.h> somewhere...' but I'm not sure.  If _cfree
rings a bell for anyone, I'd like to know.

Thanks,

Brian