Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 1998 20:58:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Out of date and broken ports

>Out of date (newer version available):
>======================================

[...]

>afterstep (will take a bit of work, I'll be sending more info)

The port:
http://lambic.spacsci.com/~handy/afterstep-1.4.tar.gz

The diff:
http://lambic.spacsci.com/~handy/afterstep.diff

It works.  I've compiled it, I've run it, and I handed it off to Andreas
Klemm who I thought was going to see about getting it committed.  I think
he's since been distracted by other things, so maybe I should send-pr it.
(Haven't heard from jfitz, the port maintainer, in a long time.  Not sure
if he's still around or if I'm not paying attention.)

The port was a major hassle.  I'm not very happy with the end product.
I'll send-pr it so it gets stuck in the system.

Brian