Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 01:07:35 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
Cc:        Satoshi Taoka <taoka@freebsd.org>, cvs-committers@freebsd.org, cvs-all@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT modules

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Glenn Johnson wrote:

> I would think this should go in ports/biology.

ports/chemistry would be better suited, if it existed. There's not very much
in biology - perhaps we should move them to a new 'scientific' category and
have 'biology', 'chemistry', 'physics', etc as virtuals (as appropriate).
We're not likely to have all that many ports in each of the categories, but it
beats misfiling them :)

Kris

> --
> Glenn Johnson
> Technician
> USDA, ARS, SRRC
> New Orleans, LA

-----
The Feynman problem-solving algorithm: 1. Write down the problem
                                       2. Think real hard
                                       3. Write down the solution