Date:      Sun, 4 Mar 2001 05:24:08 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From:      Trent Waddington <s337240@student.uq.edu.au>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Stallman stalls again

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Brett Glass wrote:

> (Yes, there are other rabble rousers -- such as John Perry
> Barlow -- in the mix. But they, too, mostly echo Stallman.)

John Perry Barlow was actively speaking out against copyright when emacs
was just a gnu in Stallman's eye.  If there is anyone who is completely
honest and up front about his hatred of copyright moreso than Barlow, I've
never heard of him.  This is a guy who we can quote as saying "This year
my mission is to completely destroy the music industry", his first hatred
of copyright.

Trent