Date:      Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:21:43 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Richard Loken <richardlo@admin.athabascau.ca>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, John Baldwin wrote:

> All of the PRs assigned to freebsd-alpha@ have been closed or redirected,
> so it should be safe to turn off the list w/o orphaning any PRs.

I loaded VMS on my Alpha boxes when the FreeBSD community lost interest in
Alpha.  There is still some activity in the VMS Alpha community and the
OS works better.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Unix System Administrator : "Anybody can be a father
   Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn