Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 12:05:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   newbie question

Hi.
How big should I set up for my /usr if I have like 1500 MB partition for
freeBSD? Does freeBSD have something like /home /boot? I have tried the
fdisk in freebsd and the (a)uto command in it, and it gave 64MB swap 32MB
/, 120MB /var and the rest(about 1300MB) /usr. I wonder where I can put my
/home in. And does anyone try to install all the port collections in? How
big will that be? I always got error(install package*** error) through the
installation I wonder does that mean I dont have enuff disk space for it?
thanx

ja ne

Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *