Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:12:24 -0700
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to get booteasy reinstalled

boy do I feel sheepish

In a weak moment I purchased the game starship titanic (which only runs
under 95/98) and I had NT installed as the other OS on my laptop. Well,
the 95 install over NT seems to have wiped out booteasy so now I can't
boot to FreeBSD. I am running 3.1-STABLE and I have the 3.1-RELEASE
kern.flp and mfsroot.flp floppies.

Can someone walk me through the steps of getting booteasy back onto the
MBR so I can boot FreeBSD to get work done (and 95 to play games).

Thanks

Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
A fabulous reminder that there's more then one way to skin a groove!