Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:47:49 +0200
From:      Christian Peter Gruendemann <chris.chris@fhtw-berlin.de>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netgear Re: Reflections on the Sony Vaio F709 (F590K ?)

Hi,

Today, I tried to install Freebsd 4.0 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro
4360 notebook with a pcmcia
NetGear FA410 network card. I didn't manage it, and I think the network
card is not supported by FreeBSD 4.0 Release? The Netgear networkcard is
also not mentioned in the handbook. So, The card won't work, right?

Does anybody know which pcmcia network card will work which the Toshiba
notebook?

Furthermore, is the Soundsystem (Yamaha YMF744B-R Chip) supported?

Thanks in advance

Christian