Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:55:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joe Albowicz <joe@CS.UCLA.EDU>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   aic7xxx driver & SCBs

Hi,

I'd like to ask if anyone can share any knowledge about how/if the number
of SCBs affects performace for scsi drives.

Also I would like to be able to configure the number of SCBs that the scsi
driver uses.  With Linux this parameter for the aic7xxx driver can be
configured via "make menuconfig" step of the kernel build process.  Is
there a similiar way to configure this varible for BSD?  Or do I have to
start hacking on the driver code?

Thanks in advance.

Joe