Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 1995 14:17:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ernest L. Lane" <ernest@apk.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   install questions

Hi,
I emailed a question about the syquest drive that I am attempting to
install FreeBSD 2.0.5 upon.  The question involved the software reading
the setup of the drive incorrectly.  A message was returned to the effect
that I should setup the software to use the true conditions of the drive.
The situation is that I was doing this, but the results are that the
softwared does not load onto the drive.  I am able to install Unixware
2.0 and linux distributions without difficulty.
Is there a file or some directions that can help me through the setup?
Thank you in advance.