Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 23:16:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers List <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Rhapsody is 4.4BSD based!?

Hi folks,

	Has anyone else seen this?  Aparently Apples next generation OS
is 4.4BSD based.  Do I smell a new emmulation to support?

	You can get the basics from the following PCmag URL:

	http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/news/trends/t971016a.htm

	I wonder which 4.4BSD they started with?  It is reported to be
multithreaded.  I wonder if them mean kernel-multithreaded?

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,