Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 1996 21:18:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: popd.1.gz == csh.1.gz

Gary,
  I realize pop (and popd) are csh commands. But going beyond just doing
a man, the two files in /cdrom/usr/share/man/man1 are the exact same
size, and  'cmp csh.1.gz popd.1.gz' is completly silent. in my book that
probably means their contents are the same ???

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |