Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:34:33 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   guspnp12b

I have tried this one now, but very quickly, because i had to rebuild my
system last night and it toook 11.5 hours(ugh, should it take this
long?, i have a 486 dx4/100 with 32meg ram).

Back to guspnp12b. I noticed just one major thing, and that was that it
repeated itself the last half of a second during playback. Otherwise the
driver seems very stable.

Another thing(but i guess that has to do with the fact that i rebuilt my
system last night) is that suddenly the playback speed got slower and
slower after each playback (it starts about with a quarter of normal
speed). I ran a 0718 kernel on my last night -current system.

Amancio, you said that i should rebuild my mixer, but now it doesn't work
at all.. I'll rebuild my kernel today and get back to you of how it
worked then.

But i really think now this driver is ready to replace the current one,
it is just these flaws that needs to be fixed. :-)

Great work Amancio!

	./johan

--
    * mailto:gozer@ludd.luth.se * http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/gozer/ *