Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:28:05 +0100
From:      robert w hall <bobh@n-cantrell.demon.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   location of X*.h files

Tried to compile wine under freebsd. Got an early failure due to lack of
X*.h files. I thought I had done enough to get these when I specified
header files in the X-user option menu of sysinstall. so this time I've
asked for X sources as well and filled up the disk! Where are these .h
files please? can I load them without getting a diskfull - can I bring
across from my Linux system on the other machine?

Bob Hall
--
robert w hall