Date:      Wed, 6 May 98 18:07:12 UT
From:      "Cole Just" <playr2@classic.msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   trouble installing FreeBSD via MSDOS

I recently downloaded the boot.flp file from the freeBSD web page(From the
Easy to Install, these directions section of your FreeBSD home page). I read
your instructions for downloading a copy of FreeBSD (which is what I'm trying
to do) and was unsuccessful still.  My problem arose when I tried to use your
program fdimage.exe to copy the boot.flp to my 3.5 floppy drive(a:) while in
MSDOS mode. I copied both files, boot.flp, and fdimage.exe to a subdirectory,
FREEBSD as you explained in the Installing in MSDOS helpful hints section of
the Installing FreeBSD web page. So while in MSDOS mode, I was in C:FREEBSD>
and ran the program, fdimage.exe. It displayed
Usage fdimage [-dsqv] [-f size] [r ?] file drive
So I typed
C:FREEBSD>fdimage [-dsqv] boot.flp a:
But unfortunately, that did not work. So I am writing you in hope of a
solution. Your response Is awaited and anticipated.

			Thanks,
			Cole