Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2016 15:11:36 +0000
From:      Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
To:        "bsd_atog@comcast.net" <bsd_atog@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is there a curses-based mp3 player available in FreeBSD ?

On 10/19/16 17:30, freebsd-questions-request@freebsd.org wrote:
> Like I said, this Application was one I found on Slackware, but I know
> I saw it on BSD as well at some point, so I'd VERY much recommend that
> you check into that one.

Hi Allen,

Thanks a lot for sharing this information.

Unfortunately, mp3blaster has not yet been ported :

cd /usr/ports
find . -iname blast
./x11/blast

I will still google for sources and see if I can make that work. If=20
mp3blaster is good enough, then the number of Linux applications that=20
should be getting ported to FreeBSD goes up in my books to 2 :=20
mp3blaster and pinta.

Regards
Manish Jain