Date:      Mon, 1 Aug 2016 01:49:28 +0000
From:      Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to install packages from local storage?

Hi,

I have been asked by a friend to move 6 laptops in his company from=20
Windows/Ubuntu to FreeBSD. I was wondering if I could save some time by=20
not having to download the packages on each laptop. I would ideally like=20
to download packages on 1 laptop, and then reuse those packages on the=20
other laptops (probably via USB flash media).

Is that possible ? If yes, can somebody please give me some useful
how-to information ?

Thanks
Manish Jain