Date:      Tue, 05 Dec 2000 23:12:40 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Arrgh - Net-scrape your brains off the wall

Hi

Can anyone recommend a "stable" version of Netscape?

I've been trying to find which one out of
        4.08
        4.63
        4.73
doesn't crash (itself and X11 and then the machine) when surfing. To no avail.

So, what version is best for not taking out the rest of the machine?

computer$ uname -a
FreeBSD computer.my.domain 3.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE #8: Sun Nov 26 22:47:
26 GMT 2000     dmlb@computer.my.domain:/usr/src/sys/compile/COMPUTER  i386

And, yeah I should move to 4.x sometime.

Duncan

---