Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:34:39 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@digisle.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
Subject:   Re: bluetooth

Hi

I might be worth talking to the people at

        http://www.blueaid.com/

Bill Munday has written and architected a number of the Bluetooth stacks
various vendors use. He does free consulting and knows a _lot_ of people
in the Bluetooth world. He is likely to know about other Bluetooth
efforts for Linux.

I can also help out with concepts/overviews etc. I have designed RFICs
for Bluetooth and am part of the SIG writing version 1.2 of the standard
(and no, I didn't do any of version 1.1 so don't hassle me!).

Duncan

On 04-Oct-01 Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

>> Is anyone working on bluetooth drivers and accompanying userland programs
>> (bluetooth equivalents of wicontrol, etc.) ?
>
> ok :) i'm actually working on BlueTooth stack for FreeBSD. so far
> i have some code that implements basic functionality for HCI layer.
> the implementation is based on Netgraph and supposed to be completely
> optional.
>
> thanks,
> max

---