Date:      Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:36:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Patch Review: i386 asm cleanups in the kernel

The patch is at http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/i386_asm.patch.  Mostly it
does the following:

- Add missing "cc" clobbers in constraints
- Use the "+" modifier for output operands rather than using "0", "1", etc.
  to list operands in both input and output sections.
- Fix the atomic operations to accept the contraints type on v so we can use
  "iq" rather than "ir" for char operations (this last came from Peter Jeremy
  and bde).

I'm running it here on my laptop w/o problems and would like to commit it in a
day or so.