Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:50:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Heffner <mheffner@mailandnews.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-audit <FreeBSD-audit@freebsd.org>, Mike Heffner <spock@techfour.net>
Subject:   Re: three small patches - oflows

No problem, the rollout of 4.0R was much more important =)

By the way, what happened to the big momentum we had several months ago
in regards to doing a full code audit? Will that return now that the release is
out of the way? Do we have a webpage setup for it?

On 21-Mar-2000 Kris Kennaway wrote:
  | On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Mike Heffner wrote:
  |
  |> Hi,
  |>
  |> Here are three small patches that fix misc. overflows. Could someone take
  |> quick look at them, and possibly commit :)
  |
  | I'll try and take a look at these soon. I just wanted to let you know that
  | you're not being ignored - there are several messages in this list I want
  | to go back over and take another look at now that 4.0-R is out and doesn't
  | seem to have any problems which are my fault :-)
  |
  | Of course, it would be nice if someone else picked them up too :-)

 * Mike Heffner <spock@techfour.net>    *
 * Fredericksburg, VA -- ICQ# 882073    *
 * Sent at: 21-Mar-2000 -- 18:48:57 EST *
 * http://my.ispchannel.com/~mheffner   *