Date:      Sun, 04 May 1997 12:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josh Howard <obiwan@zeppelin.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with merging in local changes with CVS etc...

On 04-May-97 J Wunsch wrote:
>  i think ppa(4) is doing even worse, basically requiring you to have
>  two different kernels or such.  (This is heresay, i didn't look
>  very closely to its sources.)

Well, it's a pretty bad driver I suppose, and it does have support for lp while
the driver is in place, but, I haven't actually tried it on this machine. Since
this driver is obviously disliked by all, maybe somewhere in the documentation
we could like where it could be found (http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~son/ppa3.html),
as the question of `how do I get my parallel port zip drive working under
FreeBSD' is asked quite often (on usenet for instance). I suppose in LINT would
be asking too much :-)

---
Josh Howard (obiwan@zeppelin.net)
You have the body of a 19 year old.  Please return it before it gets
wrinkled.