Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 23:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   URGENT:  Printing an X11 screen.  How?

Once upon a time there used to be an wwd-xwud-xpr and somethingtopbm that
could print an X window or a portion thereof.

Now all I see is xwd and xwud, whose man page refers to xpr which is
nowhere to be seen.  xtopbm from pbmnet only deals with bitmaps.

I need, urgently to dump to a printer a number of X11 screens.  How?

Simon