Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CVSUP - which sources ??

OK, which one of these do I need to get to go from 2.2.6 Release to 2.2.7
Release? Or do I need em all? I know I dont use games....but this is in the
stable-cvsup file.

--------------------------------
## Main Source Tree.
#
# The easiest way to get the main source tree is to use the "src-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "src-*" collections,
# except "src-crypto",  "src-eBones", and "src-secure".
src-all

# These are the individual collections that make up "src-all".  If you
# use these, be sure to comment out "src-all" above.
#src-base
#src-bin
#src-contrib
#src-etc