Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 1998 02:54:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marty Poulin <mpoulin@honk.org>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: StarOffice & wordperfect

Just to add to the discussion here - has anyone had any experience using
Star Office on FreeBSD?  I have heard some rumours that it is not very reliable.

I would like to try it, but I'm a little hesitant after listening to some
of the buzz out there.  Also, I have to keep disk space in mind - anyone
know how much room Star Office needs?

(Please forgive me if this borders on -questions; I'm just trying to get some
opinions, not hard answers)

E-Mail: Marty Poulin <mpoulin@honk.org>
Date: 23-Aug-98
Time: 02:46:44