Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 16:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP question.....

Thanks a loot asshole....obviousely I read the fuckin manual...I got the script
this far...its people like you that turn people off FreeBSD, The name of this
list is QUESTIONS, why dont you read the RTFC (Read the FUCKIN charter)..this
is questions....I asked a question...

Again this is the questions list.....get a clue.

William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Date: 09-Sep-98 / Time: 16:02:25
goto to: http//www.freebsd.org.
--> FreeBSD 3.0 CURRENT ELF <--