Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 21:36:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      Scott Barron <sbarron@vvm.com>
To:        Christian Kuhtz <ck@ns1.adsu.bellsouth.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WordPerfect8 (Was Re: Trouble with Staroffice5.0)

On 28-Dec-98 Christian Kuhtz wrote:

> WordPerfect8 works like a charm on a recent 3.0-CURRENT box.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

        Does it have to be an ELF system?  The install is failing here with
errors of ELF binary type not known.  Ah well, regardless its time I get rid of
a.out anyway.  Good thing its a long weekend :)

-Scott

> --
> "Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists."
>       -- John Kenneth Galbraith
>
> [Disclaimer: I speak for myself and my views are my own and not in any way to
>              be construed as the views of BellSouth Corporation. ]

Brought to you by:
FreeBSD avalon 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Thu Dec 31 20:54:12 CST 1998
    root@vvm.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/AENIMA  i386

Up and running for:
 9:35PM  up 37 mins, 3 users, load averages: 0.32, 0.32, 0.30