Date:      Sat, 09 Jan 1999 23:14:23 +1030 (CST)
From:      "Daniel J. O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: cddb 'client'?

On 09-Jan-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>  Has anyone written a cddb-only client?  Or an extension to tosha that will
>  grab the cddb info and use that to name the track?
I've got some tcl scripts (2) which do this..
One parses the output from cdda2wav to get track offsets etc.. The other talks
to the CDDB. Its not too smart, but it works :) (I've yet to add the ability to
edit the data you get back if its wrong)

Let me know if you want it.

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum