Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:24:01 +0200
From:      Michael Dexter <dexter@ambidexter.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WANTED: login on a FreeBSD/PowerPC system for toolchain work

Hello all,

>>I'd also be happy to contribute to the mini-Mac for O'Brien fund,
>>with the idea that it's probably to my benefit if you happened to
>>be working on the same model of Mac that I use for FreeBSD/ppc...
>>
>>--
>I don't know how many people would be willing to do this, but there
>is www.freemacminis.com.  The company is legit (my girlfriend got an
>iPod Mini from them).  We could all pitch in.  I think the Mac Mini
>requires 10 people to sign up for one of their offers.  Many of them
>cost under $10.

I recently donated a G4 to gallatin. Is this machine working and can
it serve this purpose?

I am also happy to contribute to the fund. How does freemacmini.com
work? Their site does not give an explanation without logging in.
Does it offer BTO so that the various wireless components can be
tested? Broadcom notwithstanding. :(

I can put up to $250 US into the fund if others are willing to join
in. Can this go through the FreeBSD Foundation for tax purposes?

Michael.