Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:13:35 +0200
From:      "Lars Stokholm" <lars.stokholm@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   More problems after upgrading to 7.3

After upgrading from Xorg 7.2 to 7.3 I have a couple of more or less
serious problems.

First it should be said, that after the upgrade I ran Xorg -configure
and modified the resulting xorg.conf to my needs: Specifically adding
"DefaultDepth 24" and "Modes "1024x768"" to the Screen and Display
(sub)sections.

But now:

1. My keyboard lights have stopped working.

2. When I run startx my monitor will change mode, power off, reset and
finally - after watching the  fireworks - I'm introduced with a
resolution/refresh rate of 1280x960@60Hz. Not exactly matching what's
in xorg.conf.

What's wrong?

Lars Stokholm