Date:      Sun, 27 Mar 2011 20:56:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dudinskyi Olexandr <dudinskyj@gmail.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GSoC

--621616949-352308497-1301255815=:50590

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011, Dudinskyi Olexandr wrote:

> My name is Dudinskyi Oleksandr. I am a student of National aviation
> university, Ukraine. I want to participate in GSoC 2011 with your
> organization.
>
> My project: Disk device error counters, iostat –e.
>
> I thing this project is very necessary in the FreeBSD system.  Now I make a
> plan to develop this project.
>
> What you can say about the idea of ​​my project?  And what about the favor of
> this project?
>
> My mentor: Andriy Gapon.

Hi Dudinskyi:

It's a little hard to tell from your description exactly what it is you are
proposing to do.  Could you flesh out the idea some for us, so that we can
give you feedback?  What is the nature of the problem you want to solve?
What software changes do you anticipate making?  How will you test your
changes?

Robert
--621616949-352308497-1301255815=:50590--