Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:36:15 -1000 (HST)
From:      Jeff Roberson <jroberson@jroberson.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for testers, users with scsi cards

http://people.freebsd.org/~jeff/loadccb.diff

This patch consolidates all of the functions that map cam control blocks
for DMA into one central function.  This change is a precursor to adding
new features to the I/O stack.  It is mostly mechanical.  If you are
running current on a raid or scsi card, especially if it is a lesser used
one, I would really like you to apply this patch and report back any
problems.  If it works you should notice nothing.  If it doesn't work you
will probably panic immediately on I/O or otherwise no I/O will happen.

Thanks,
Jeff