Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 2022 13:02:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
Subject:   Re: running FreeBSD on an iMac

On Tue, 20 Dec 2022, Tomek CEDRO wrote:

> How about booting installer from USB image ?

I have the USB I used to install my current workstations. The system does
not recognize the format. But now that you say that, It is probably too
large. I will make a bootonly image on a small USB thanks.

Also I found the FreeBSD archives. They go back to 10.0. Down load those
also. Aside from the stuff one learns doing things like this, the iMac will
be a truly great workstation, assuming Xorg will work with the video card.
Certainly not a given.

> --
> CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, http://www.tomek.cedro.info

_____