Date:      Sat, 5 May 2018 06:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Looking for wiki software

Hello list,

I'm looking for advice and opinions on wiki software. This would be for
use by a small business group, probably not more than 25 or so users in
total. The idea is that each user would contribute material on subjects
in which he is "expert." Eventually we end up with solid documentation
of our processes and our homegrown software, and then things don't go to
hell as much the next time someone is nearly killed in an accident.

I have a reasonably decent machine on which to run this, but still it
would be nice if the solution were, for example, not too heavy on the
build- and run-dependencies.

Other nice-to-haves:

  . Easy user management, ideally with self-signup
  . Use with http server of my choice, i.e. server-agnostic
  . TLS supported

I'd be grateful for any suggestions, or for stories of good or bad
experiences.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging </> ]