Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 2020 16:45:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Karl Dunn <kdunn@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: very slight OT: creating a *bootable* MSDOS7 memstick

This is probably not any help.  Just my two cents:

Google search for phison_flash_id.rar gave me (among a lot of other
hits):

   https://www.usbdev.ru/files/phison/phisonflashid/

Google translated the page much better than I can.  The .exe you extracted
(or maybe the .exe extracted from some other RAR of the same name)
apparently will extract-exe-then-run on most flavors of Windows, probably
in a "dos box".

You would, evidently, have to run some flavor of Window$ on the hardware
in question.

Barring that, can you give this list some more detail about the hardware
and what you are trying to do?

I get only the digest of this list, so if you want to discourse with  me
specifically, please CC the address below.

Karl Dunn
kdunn@acm.org