Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radius server suggestions

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of redesigning a number of things here.  Our main db of
users will likely be changing format (vpopmal to postfix+dovecot).  There
will be additional columns in the database for dial access, usenet access
and possibly pppoe access.  Our current vpopmail setup stores these values
in one column as a bitmask, which hurts my head, so I'm moving to
something easier (ie: if "dialup" column = "1", they can have dialup).

I'm out of touch on what radius implementations are popular.  I need
something that meets two basic requirements:

-auth from mysql or pgsql
-set the sql query based on which radius client the request comes from

Any pointers on that?

Thanks,

Charles

___